As a National Drama Center, the Public Theater of Montreuil supports and facilitates artistic research. The field of performing arts is constantly growing and innovating, giving birth to new forms that we have never seen before on stage. The TPM aims to shelter a patchwork of artists coming from multiple backgrounds and showcase the diversity of contemporary creation.
Until 2025, six artists are associated to the TPM and will be supported on their artistic journey: technical aspects, production, communication, etc.
Here are the artistic teams from multidisciplinary backgrounds associated to the TPM until 2025:
– the pair of filmmakers Lise Akoka and Romane Gueret
– the playwright and director Baptiste Amann
– the collective of artists Bajour
– the director and choreographer Fanny de Chaillé
– the Munstrum Theater
– the radio host Charlotte Pudlowski